- Don’t forget you have yoga booked for this evening
- Vitamins – who has the best deal on cod liver oil tablets?
- Study needs cleaning
- In fact the whole house could do with being run over with the vacuum
- Need to finalise planting plan for garden next weekend
- When shops reopen, remember to buy new heads for your electric toothbrush
- When the organic shop on the corner reopens, see if he still has those hair conditioner bars
- Check – when did the orchids last get watered?
- Go through loft – check what’s up there, what can be thrown out. (How many empty cardboard boxes do we really need?)
- Video call with the family on Friday
- Look online for a floaty red dress in case I ever get to take part in one of those Kate Bush/Wuthering Heights events
- Need to research: what’s the rule about wild cards freezing the discard pack in canasta?
- Check weather report for next week – book annual leave?
- If taking annual leave, need to come up with a plan beyond reading, writing and watching Series 2 of the Handmaid’s Tale
- Get summer shoes out of storage
- Put summer clothes into drawer – may need to put some winter clothes away
- Front yard needs a sweep and weeding – sometime
- Check if pears in fruit bowl are ripening yet – they’ve been there a week
- Coffee is running low – remember to add to grocery list
- Maybe try meditating in the morning all this week and see if it makes a difference?
- Don’t touch the cat’s neck, he had his flea treatment yesterday and he’s sticky
- Do we want more picture frames in hallway? What photos to use if we do?
- Find time to read and finish that book
- Go through contacts at lunchtime – see who I need to check in with this week
- Make time to check in with FAMILY
- Phone needs charging
- Check for today’s discover prompt at 11.00am
Published by Michelle Kn Stone
Australian-born London-dweller. I love books, travel, my garden, my cat, my husband and sunshine but not necessarily in that order.
View all posts by Michelle Kn Stone